Turkey tail extract capsules stimulates immune function and reduces inflammation. It has a long history of use in Asia among practitioners of traditional Chinese medicine, who used formulations of turkey tail to promote general health, strength and longevity.
- Prevents and Treats the Common Cold and Flu
- Can Offer Support to Chemo Patients
- Aids in Digestion
- May Help Patients with HIV/AIDS
- May be suitable for dogs with cancer/tumors. see study article here
For dogs with cancer or tumors
Researchers at the University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine conducted a study of 15 dogs with hemangiosarcoma and found that the use of Turkey Tail Mushrooms in dogs with blood vessel cancer increases the dogs survival time.
Interestingly, the dogs supplemented with Turkey Tail Mushrooms did not receive additional anti-cancer treatments.
Turkey Tail Mushrooms aren’t just for dogs fighting cancer. They can also be taken as a dietary supplement for general wellness. The benefits include:
- A potent antioxidant with the ability to fight free radicals
- Rich in calcium and minerals, vitamins B1, B2, C, and D
- Contains Selenium, which is beneficial for the thyroid, regulating blood pressure, heart health, and more
- Contains Eritadenine lowers cholesterol levels
- Improved immune system function
- Prebiotic for digestion and gut health
- The mushrooms may reduce inflammation
We suggest half capsule daily mixed with food
Turkey Tail Mushrooms are considered safe with very few adverse reactions. However, use caution when adding any new item to your pet’s diet or medical cupboard. Contact your vet if you have any concerns
We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using Turkey Tail extract capsules or any herbal products, particularly if you are on any medications, pregnant, nursing or having medical procedures.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA & TGA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.