Our oolong ti kuan yin tea comes from Camellia sinensis species of evergreen shrub, and is one of the most revered and sought after type tea in China. Sometimes also written as Iron Goddess Oolong Tea. Fern & Lily’s oolong tea are delicately prepared, hand made into small, rolled up, jade colored leaves. The bald emerald green to dark green leaves yield a pale golden, smooth bodied infusion with a complex floral aroma.
Some benefits of Oolong iron goddess ti kuan yin may include:
- Reduces the Risk of Heart Disease read article here
- Helps Fight Obesity and Promote Weight Loss read article here
- Lowers Risk of Cancer read article here
- Diabetes Prevention read article here
- High in Disease-Fighting Antioxidants read article here
- Decreases Inflammation read article here
- Supports a Healthy Brain read article here
- Prevents Bone Loss read article here
- Reduces the Appearance of Eczema read article here
There are 4 types of tea varieties that are derived from the same plant, Camellia sinensis. The differences lie in the way they’re processed. Each tea has distinctive properties, but they generally share similar benefits. The levels of processing from least processed to most:
- white tea (the most acute immunity-boosting effects of the four common varieties)
- oolong tea (specifically helps to reduce eczema outbreaks)
- green tea (may help prevent Alzheimer’s to the highest degree)
- black tea (aids more in digestion and stress relief)
Also try our highly astringent black tea: Pu erh
AROMA & TASTE
Light and grassy. Well-rounded flavor with little tannic astringency
Scoop approximately 3-4 grams of the loose tea per cup (250 milliliters) of hot water and steep for 3–10 minutes. To retain the highest level of antioxidants, steep in water at about 90 degrees Celsius (not boiling) for 3 minutes
Oolong Ti Kuan Yin tea is already somewhat sweet, the addition of a little honey is usually all you need to bring it to perfection.
We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using this product, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA & TGA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.